imagine having someone who only wanted you and didn’t flirt with anyone else and didn’t make you uncertain whether they liked you or not
- me when my friends are sad: basically becomes a psychiatrist
- my friends when im sad: ok
so, today this girl in my class asked what the word procrastination meant and i said ‘can i explain that later?’ and my teacher laughed for like five minutes and when he stopped the girl whispered ’ i don’t get it’
what if instead of countries declaring war on each other there was just a big rap battle
- Mom: If you were going to kill someone, what weapon would you choose?
- Me: A dull knife.
- Dad: Why a dull knife?
- Me: You want to really mess someone up and make it painful? Use a dull knife. Sure, it's going to take a bit more effort, but it isn't going to cut. It's going to rip. It'll be painful, and if they survive the healing process will be a lot more difficult and painful. A dull knife expresses more anger than a sharp knife. A sharp knife is kind of the nice guy murdering tool, but if I'm going to kill someone I'm going to assume that I have finally snapped so I'd go for something painful and vicious.
- Mom: We've raised a potential serial killer.
- Dad: I don't know about you, but I'm proud of the amount of thought that went into that.